We understand. Making New Year’s resolutions is easy, but fulfilling them is a different ballgame. Here are five resolutions we can help you keep in 2016:
- Energize your career- It takes a variety of talent to make our business work. Start 2016 by energizing your career. Consumers Energy focuses on the total value of an employment offer and will work with you to design a personal development plan which involves ongoing learning and leadership opportunities.
- Putting family first- Advise loved ones who are struggling to pay their energy bill to enroll in our payment assistance programs for seniors, veterans and low income families. Additional assistance may be available by calling 2-1-1.
- Saving money- What would you do with the extra money you save from lower energy bills? This year, put extra money in your wallet when taking advantage of our home energy analyses, tips to manage your energy use and energy efficiency rebates.
- Being more organized- On top of everything going on, you can’t afford to miss payment deadlines. Never miss another bill payment with our convenient bill reminders. We even offer a variety of ways to pay to fit your schedule and lifestyle.
- Choosing sustainable options- Do your part to save the world by supporting clean energy in Michigan. Learn how you can help us keep our commitment toward a sustainable energy future.