Did you know your Consumers Energy bill features a 13-month energy use graph with the energy use and cost per day?
We’re working with Fifth Third Bank and other community organizations this week in Jackson, Lansing and Kalamazoo to host community resource fairs that bring financial and energy services directly into low to moderate income communities.
If you’re in the neighborhood, stop by and see one of our representatives. Consumers Energy offers many rebates and special programs to help customers save energy and save money with energy efficiency. Learn more at www.ConsumersEnergy.com/myhome. We also offer several bill payment assistance programs at www.ConsumersEnergy.com/assistance.
The community events feature Fifth Third Bank’s Empowerment eBus, a 40-foot mobile meeting place, and will include:
- Housing, rental and utility information
- Foreclosure prevention
- Employment and career resources
- Credit reviews (without credit score)
- Much more
When and Where
- Jackson: Event held June 17 evening.
- Lansing: June 18 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the CATA Transportation Center, 420 S. Grand Avenue in Lansing
- Kalamazoo: June 20 from 11 a.m. 3 p.m. at Park Street Market, 512 N. Park Street and Saturday, June 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Town & Country Center, 1824 Portage Street