Michigan small businesses − we tip our hard hats to you. We understand the importance of your presence to Michigan’s economy and its growing communities. We’re proud to celebrate Small Business Week in Michigan. Consumers Energy has several tools and programs available to help small businesses save energy and save money.
We will continue to make strides in positively affecting the growth of small businesses across the mitten. Check out all our services for Michigan businesses at www.ConsumersEnergy.com/business. Here are 5 ways to get the most from your energy dollar with Consumers Energy.
- Small Business Solutions Program: Available to Consumers Energy business customers with annual energy use of 400,000 kilowatt-hours or less, this program makes it simple and affordable for small businesses to reduce their energy use and save money. Includes a free facility assessment to identify potential energy-saving opportunities.
- Buy Local, Buy Michigan: Consumers Energy is proud to support small businesses and we want to do as much as we can to stimulate economic growth in Michigan. Our Buy Local, Buy Michigan service offers a 15 percent bonus when your company installs an energy efficient product, manufactured by a Michigan-based company.
- Ask an Expert: Tap into the knowledge of our researchers, development experts, and engineers to get answers to any energy efficiency-related questions-from how to convert from T12s to T8s, to understanding how to determine power factor. The Ask an Expert service is free but you much first register. It provides one-on-one interaction with leading experts, so you can get the tailored advice you need.
- Online tools and Calculators: From facility, lighting and motor calculators to energy posters and a library of articles, small and medium business customers can benefit from our free online tools and calculators. You also may sign up for our free monthly eNewsletter. Solution Center includes tips to save energy and save money, safety information, ask an expert and other tools. View latest issue.
- Webinars: Looking to save energy? Boost your bottom line? Consumers Energy provides a series of in-depth webinars covering the latest in energy-saving strategies and technologies. Each webinar is live, lasts about one hour and is available free to Consumers Energy customers. Our May webinar explored your business bill and rates and offered real solutions and energy savings.
Consumers Energy would like to thank Michigan small businesses for growing the economy and providing the community with top goods and services. Happy Small Business Week, Michigan.