Report Streetlight Problems On the Go

Scroll down to content

If you spot a streetlight out in your community, you can report it immediately with your smart phone by going to Click on “Streetlight Outage” and fill out the form or use this link to go directly to the form:

You can use this online form to report streetlight problems directly to Consumers Energy.

The online form lets you report streetlight problems in our service area directly to us any time of the day. Once the form is completely filled out and submitted, it is forwarded to the appropriate service center where the work will be scheduled. You can also call 1-800-477-5050 to report streetlight problems.

To access the “Report a Streetlight Problem” page from, select the “Your Home” tab and then click on “Outage Center”. You will see several headings appear. Click on “Streetlight Outages” and it will take you to the form to report the streetlight problem.

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: