This month we launched a new bill format for all residential and many business customers who are on general service (secondary). This can include some small schools and government facilities like yours. You can visit our website for a guided tour of the new bill.
The new bill gives information we think will help you save energy and money. These changes, the first in nearly two decades, were driven by customer comments and a review of bill formats from other companies.
- New two-column format offers detailed energy charges on the left and a summary of charges on the right
- Account number and due date clearly identified on the payment stub
- Summary of charges includes current programs or payment plans in which customers participate and their next scheduled meter read date
- Personalized graph details energy use for the past 13 months. The section also includes energy use per day and the cost per day
What’s not changing:
- Please continue to report gas leaks, downed wires, fire, carbon monoxide or other emergencies by calling (800) 477-5050 – Option 1
- Your account number will remain the same